TREE GAME - Terms and Conditions
Terms and conditions of the online game application (hereinafter referred to as: Game) running on the website https://www.loccitane.hu (hereinafter referred to as: Website) of L'OCCITANE en Provence –Hungary:
1. The organizer of the Game is L'OCCITANE Central Europe s. r. o. Hungarian Branch Office (registered seat: 1062 Budapest, Váci út 1-3., hereinafter referred to as: Organizer).
2. In the Game may participate any legal age natural person with full legal capability, who has a registered address in Hungary (hereinafter referred to as: Participant), excluding the owners, managers, employees of Organizer, and such person’s close relatives according to paragraph 685. § b) of Act 1959. IV. on the Civil Code of Hungary, furthermore excluding such persons who participate in the Game in a fraudulent, illegal or otherwise unethical manner. By participating in the Game, Participant automatically accepts the present terms and conditions.
3. Beginning date of the Game: 19th November 2012 0.00 AM
End date of the Game: 31st of December 2012 23.59 PM
End date of receiving the gifts: 31st January 2012. 23.59 PM
4. Course of the Game:
To participate in the Game, Participant should register on the Website, where Participant may voluntarily record some of her personal data. Management of such personal data is in accordance with the data security declaration of https://www.loccitane.hu In all such cases, the title of managing such personal data, is the voluntarily permission of the Participant, according to paragraph 5. § (1) a) of Act 2011. CXII. on Informational Self-Determination and Freedom of Information („Privacy Act”).
During the game, Participant names and decorates her own virtual Christmas tree (hereinafter referred to as: Christmas Tree). Organizer reserves the right to remove any respective Christmas Trees with an insulting or otherwise unacceptable name that is inconsistent with Organizer’s business profile.
For Participant’s Christmas Tree, votes can be given by other Participants, by any visitor of the Website, or by any Facebook user (in case Participant shares her Christmas Tree by using the „share” option of Facebook), excluding the owners, managers, employees of Organizer, and such person’s close relatives according to paragraph 685. § b) of Act 1959. IV. on the Civil Code of Hungary, furthermore excluding such persons who participate in the Game in a fraudulent, illegal or otherwise unethical manner (the course of voting hereinafter referred to as: Public Voting). Participant accepts that every Christmas Tree can receive one vote from one PC, and multiple Christmas Trees may receive multiple votes by one PC; therefore all participants of the Public Voting accept that in order to validate such voting method, the IP address of all PC-s used for voting will be stored; such IP addresses will be deleted 5 business days after the end date of the Game.
5. According to the number of Public Votes, Organizer gifts a ….. HUF value package to each of the Participants who’s Christmas Tree is in the 5 topmost voted Christmas Trees. Organizer sets up 13 different gift packages, from which each winner Participant freely selects her gift package. The detailed contents of the gift packages will be available on the Website from 26th November 2012, on the following link: https://www.loccitane.hu/varazslatos-ajandekcsomagok,16,2,34153,0.htm Within 3 business days after the end date of the Game, Organizer sends an automatic electronic message to the winner Participants (hereinafter referred to as: Message). In the Message, Organizer informs the winner Participants about Organizer’s contacts and the details of receiving the gift packages. The winner Participants should contact Organizer within 10 calendar days in order to fix the conditions of receiving the gift packages. Organizer shall not be responsible for any damages due to Participant’s fault or delay. Organizer reserves the right to refuse the delivery of any gift packages after the expiry of the respective deadline.
6. The gift packages cannot be changed to cash or any other discount. Organizer shall not be responsible for any improper use of the Game, or any shortcomings or false parts of Participant’s data. During the preparation for the Game, Organizer has made all the necessary efforts in order to achieve that one person could give one vote for each Christmas Tree, therefore Organizer shall not be responsible for any improper use of the Game by any Participants or any other users.
7. By participating in the Game, Participant accepts that the content, the messaging-, data-transfer, and reply-speeds depend on the technical parameters of the server, thus such technical parameters may be affected negatively by reasons that Organizer cannot affect, including (but not limited to) connection error, speed of the server computers or the maintenance of secure connection. Organizer shall not be responsible for any such technical issue.
8. By participating in the Game, Participant automatically and voluntarily accepts that all data recorded during Participant’s registration on the Website, will be stored in Organizers database and can be used by Organizer for marketing purposes.
9. By participating in the Game, Participant automatically and voluntarily accepts that the name and address (limited to the name of the city) of the winners, without any further condition or any further compensation, may be publicized by Organizer and/or any third party by Organizers assignment.
10. Organizer reserves the right to amend the present terms and condition by any reasonable reason, at any time.
Budapest, 19th November 2012.
L'OCCITANE Central Europe s. r. o. Hungarian Branch Office